According to this article published by the Huffington Post Yes.
The Salvadoran government negotiated a groundbreaking deal with the Salvadoran MS-13 and rivals, Calle-18, by which mediators in El Salvador essentially extended a peace treaty between the two gangs and the Salvadoran government. After the negotiations, homicides decreased by 32 percent and kidnappings by 50 percent, reports the New York Times.
Would the US take note an intervene in such a way?
Read the article here
- El uso innecesario de antibióticos para tratar dolores de garganta! The unnecessary use of antibiotics to treat sore throats!
- 5 Comidas al Dia Mejoran la Situación del Sobrepeso/ 5 Meals a Day to Improve the Overweight Situation
- Tiger, lion and domestic cat genes not so different…Los genes del tigre, león y gato no son tan diferentes…
- In the land of the greatest linguistic diversity, monolingualism prevails!
- Kinect to Translate Sign Language